Volunteer during the 2018 Mid Week MTB Race Series
Volunteers make it happen! Check-in, registration, trail marshals, course marking/tear down, kids race, and sometimes parking help–Mid Week Volunteers keep our races running smoothly.
All volunteers will receive a free race credit to use at any race during the season (1 credit per race volunteered, and yes, it can be gifted to others). New this year, you’ll also receive a complementary Volunteer T-shirt!.
We need volunteers to help with:
1) Check-In/Registration (4:00pm-6:45pm)
2) Timing – XC venue (6:00pm-8:30pm), ME venue (4:30pm-9:00pm)
3) Course Marshals (4:30pm-9:00pm)
4) Parking (4:00pm-6:30pm)
5) Course Marking/Tear Down (times vary)
6) Kids Race (4:00pm-6:45pm)
Please read the following:
- CELL PHONE: All volunteers must bring a charged cell phone to the race to use for communication.
- CHECK-IN: On race night check-in with the Race Director
- LOCATION DETAILS: We will email you a couple of days prior to race night with details. If you are unsure of the location, please contact us PRIOR to race night to verify location and/or direction to location.
- TIME: Please be on time. Being an evening event where we are often managing quick turnaroud and racing against darkness, we do our best to keep everything running on time.
- CONDUCT: Please be courteous to any public trying to access the trail. Inform the public of the race, and if they choose to ignore your request, do not try and prevent them from accessing the trail and simply inform us at the conclusion of the race.
- CONFLICTS: Any issues during the race that a director should be aware of (ie injuries, public issues etc) please call the Race Director.
- Please do not leave us hanging. If you can't make it at the last minute, you have left us hanging and are jeopardizing our operation. JUST CALL US, and let us know.